We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Smoked sausage 320 grams
- Carrot (Korean) 270 grams
- Cucumbers 280 grams
- Corn (canned) 280 grams
- Hard cheese 240 grams
- Dressing mayonnaise 100 grams
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Cut the cucumber into strips, and send it to the salad bowl.
2. Here we cut the sausage into strips, and grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
3. Pour corn into the ingredients.
4. Add Korean carrots and season the salad with mayonnaise. I don’t salt the salad, because Korean carrots, sausages and cheese already come with salt. And you look at your discretion.
5. We send it to the refrigerator for 30 minutes, and you can serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!