Pear Cake Ingredients
- Eggs 3 pieces
- Pears 3-4 pieces (depending on size)
- Sugar 240 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon vanillin
- Yogurt (natural) 120 grams
- Wheat flour 160 grams (plus for the mold)
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil (odorless) 60 grams
- Main ingredients Eggs, Pear, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 4-6
Bakeware, kitchen knife, cutting board, mixer, spatula.
Step 1: prepare the dough.
Beat the eggs with vanilla and sugar until smooth. Then add natural yogurt and vegetable oil. Mix well. Separately, mix flour with baking powder, and then pour the dry mixture into the egg and mix the resulting mass. You will get the usual biscuit batter.
Step 2: chop the pears.
Rinse the pears, peel them (this is optional) and remove the seed core. Cut the fruit into thin slices.
Step 3: bake the pear pie.
Sprinkle the form with flour (or cover with baking parchment) and pour the dough into it. Scroll the mold clockwise to distribute the mass evenly. Arrange thin slices of pears on top of the dough in random order.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and send your pear cake to it on 50 minutes, about. Check the readiness with a toothpick by poking it in the dough between pears.
And do not rush to serve the pastries to the table, let the cake cool first, then take it out of the mold, sprinkle with powdered sugar at will and you're done!
Step 4: serve the pear pie.
Pear pie is a wonderful dessert at any time of the year and for all occasions. Serve it for tea for breakfast or afternoon tea. And as a supplement, you can add vanilla ice cream to it, especially in the summer is very important. Just not chocolate, namely vanilla or just creamy.
Enjoy your meal!
- It is better to take yogurt with absolutely nothing, natural, but if it wasn’t found, but there is only sweet, reduce the amount of sugar added to the dough.