- smoked chicken breast 200 gr.
- hard cheese 100 gr.
- eggs 3 pcs.
- Korean carrots 60-70 gr.
- 1/2 onions green onions
- salt to taste
- mayonnaise to taste
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Chicken, Eggs, Cheese, Greens
cutting board, knife, grater, bowl, spoon
1) 200 gr. smoked chicken breast cut into a cube.
2) 100 gr. grated hard cheese on a grater for carrots in Korean.
3) 3 boiled eggs, cut into cubes.
4) Finely chop a half bunch of green onion.
5) Also, for salad, carrots in Korean 60-70 gr.
6) Salad can be collected in layers or as I combine all the ingredients in a bowl, salt to taste and season with mayonnaise.
7) Dear friends, such a salad can be safely prepared on the holiday table, laying out the necessary ingredients in layers, it will look very nice! Also in mayonnaise you can add a few cloves of garlic for poignancy. Experiment, and let your dishes always be the most delicious!