We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Potato 500 gr
- Onion 1 pc. (about 175 gr)
- Salt to taste
- Sour cream 1 tbsp (optionally so that the cooled pancakes do not darken)
- Cooking Oil
- Main Ingredients Potato
- Serving 2 servings
grater, bowl, pan
1. Grate potatoes with a fine grater with onions. Onions keep raw potatoes from getting dark. To salt. If you wish, you can add sour cream so that the cooled pancakes do not darken, but it is better to just eat them hot, in this form the pancakes are the most delicious.
2. Allow excess liquid to drain through a sieve, leaving it in this position for 5-10 minutes. Drain the liquid, and add the starch settled on the bottom of the bowl again to the potatoes with onions.
3. Fry in vegetable oil over moderate heat for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
4. Put the finished pancakes on paper towels to absorb excess fat. Serve with sour cream or other sauces as desired.