- Water 200 ml
- Flour 40 gr
- Flour 580-600 gr
- Egg 1 pc.
- Warm milk 260 ml
- Salt 10 gr
- Sugar 60 gr
- Dry yeast 10 gr
- Butter 50 g (room temperature)
- Yolk 1 pc.
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Main Ingredients
1. For bread brewing, you need to brew 40 flour and 200 ml of water to a thick state, stirring constantly. Transfer the brewer to a separate container, cover with cling film to prevent crusting, and allow to cool to room temperature. Bread brewing can be refrigerated for 12 hours, such brewing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Allow to warm to room temperature before use.
2. Dilute dry yeast in warm milk, let stand for 5 minutes. Then add the tea leaves at room temperature, sugar, egg, salt. Sift flour and add in parts, kneading the dough. Add soft butter. Knead the dough for 10-15 minutes. The dough will be very sticky.
3. Grease the bowl with vegetable oil, round the dough and transfer to a bowl, cover with a towel, leave to approach at room temperature for about 1.5 hours. Time depends on room temperature. The dough should double in volume.
4. From this amount of dough you get 2 loaves of bread. Divide the whole dough into 7-8 parts. Round each piece. Cover with a towel so that the dough does not ventilate while we work with each individual bun.
5. Dust the surface with flour, roll each roll into an oval, fold the edges of the dough to the center, a rectangle is obtained. Roll the rectangle in length, making one edge of the dough wider. Roll the dough into a roll, fix the edge. It sounds complicated, but on the video everything is clear and very fast.
6. Grease the forms with vegetable oil. Put the buns tightly one on top of the other. Cover with a towel and leave to fit for 30-40 minutes. Lubricate with egg and milk.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees, heating mode: top and bottom. If the top burns, cover with foil. Let the finished bread cool.